The illusion that light skin is better than a dark skin has pushed many into the extreme length of bleaching their skin.
The varying cream mixture has been tried out by many in a bid to whiten their skin. In reality, some methods can only help you get rid of the tan, pigmentation marks and blemishes but not change your skin’s colour.
In a video making rounds online, a lady could be seen in a spa whitening her skin a very rare method. She was seen laying face down in a tub filled with water-like liquid and another lady peeling the first layer of her skin.
Also Check Out:
- Sarkodie – Oofeetsɔ (Skin Pain) (Shatta Wale Diss)
- Larruso Ft. Stonebwoy – Killy Killy remix
- Nautyca ft Sarkodie – Social Media (Prod by Possigee)
- D-Black x Medikal – Falaa
- Tulenkey – Your Girlfriend Ft. Taitan (Prod. By Fimfim)
According to the lady carrying out the procedure, it costs GH¢118,000 ($20,000) to bleach one’s skin in the said spa.
Watch the video below:
They have arrived…Bleaching 2.0 pic.twitter.com/Y5wZH4SFC6
— Braquaye_gh🤓 (@BraQuaye_Gh) November 25, 2019