A couple’s attempt to do ATOPA in their kitchen failed as hot oil spoilt their plans. This young couple who seemed happy attempted to make love in the kitchen, however, it ended in tears.
The hot oil from the pan on the stove accidentally poured on them.
Their identity is yet to be determined but they were seen in an ecstatic mood, dancing just in front of the stove in the kitchen.
Just after a few minutes into the dance, the oil in the frying pan, which was boiling on the stove fell and poured on them.
Watch the video below;
Couple’s Attempt To Do ATOPA In The Kitchen Ended In Tears After Hot Oil Poured On Them pic.twitter.com/RgqbLoe6RN
— Zacknation Dotnet (@ZDotnet) June 19, 2020
If you are a music artist, be it upcoming or famous and you wish to drop your music for fans to access it here online. Call And Whatsap on +233548221150
Keep visiting Zacknation.net for more. Follow us on your Favourite Social Media!
We are active on all Social platforms. Follow us for the latest updates on:
Facebook: Click HERE to follow
Twitter: Click HERE to follow
Instagram: Click HERE to follow
For daily updates…
If you are a music artist, be it upcoming or famous and you wish to drop your music for fans to access it here online. Call on +233548221150