A Ghanaian Facebook user, Amakye Nie, has curated a list of popular Ashawo joints in Greater Accra Region and their prices.
Prostitution is not legal in Ghana but it’s an open secret that the business is booming at a very high-rate.
Even we have imports from Nigeria especially plying the trade in the country.
Check out the list below:
- Ashaiman behind the police station also known as 18 or Tsinaagbe – 20Ghs
- Sakumono Titanic beach – 25Ghs
- Tema Com.7 – 300 to 550Ghs
- Tema Com.1 – 20 to 30Ghs
- Spintex Kotobabi (Opposite Ecobank) – 20 to 150Ghs
- Nungua Washing Bay(Abrefi) – 20 to 30Ghs
- Nungua Katamanton(Italian Boys) – 20 to 30Ghs
- Teshie Twibl3oo – 20Ghs
- Labadi Township(maamli) Abese – 10 to 30Ghs
- Osu Castle road – 20Ghs
- Accra Rawlings park – 10Ghs flat
- Achimota St John’s Beside Vision One fm – 30 to 45Ghs
- Circle Obra spots area – 15Ghs including hotel
- Circle Railway lines – 10 Ghs but 15 if you want her to pay for the kiosk
- East Legon Atemuda – 100Ghs but 70 if u can park ur car around and 40 for a BJ
- Lapaz Abrante3 Spot Footbridge – 30 to 70Ghs
- Lapaz Bigot – 50 to 100Ghs
- Kasoa Budumburam – 20 to 40Ghs but if u can buy Indomie you fit get am less
- Odokor Traffic Light – 20Ghs to 35 ( including kiosk)
- Cantonment – 150 to 300Ghs for short and 50 for BJ in ur car
- Madina – 10ghc but if u want make dem do u fine 15Ghs
Do you know of any other place that has not made the list? Comment name of the place below and we’ll add it to the list.
If you are a music artist, be it upcoming or famous and you wish to drop your music for fans to access it here online. Call on +233548221150